Monday, December 21, 2020

Season's Greetings from the Pen Dames

 



 

Today is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and longest night of the year. It is also a few days before Christmas and the start of Kwanzaa as well as a few days after the end of Chanukah. However you celebrate, I send everyone wishes for love and light. 

 

Honestly, it’s hard to enjoy the holidays this year. We’ve all faced hardship and/or tragedy. 

Nevertheless, I believe we need to find joy wherever we can, and though the events of this year made me feel befuddled like the poor guy in the picture below, I’m ready for some fun. So, I hope I can bring you a smile with a whimsical little game.

Play along with me. Find your reindeer name from the chart and tell me in a reply to this post.

As a way of saying thank you for participating, I’ll pick one person by random drawing for a $5.00 gift card. Contest closes at midnight on Sunday, December 27.

I’m Kind Caribou. I swear I didn’t set it up that way!




Thank you for joining me here today! We truly appreciate everyone who follows the Pen Dames blog. If you would like more info about me and my books, my website is:  http://katherineeddingersmits.weebly.com/

 




5 comments:

  1. I am trusting angel. Lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's sweet! Thanks so much for commenting! You're entered in the drawing for the $5.00 gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this delightful post, Kathy, and what a fun game to play that comes with a generous gift. Merry Christmas to you. BTW, I'm Loving Vixen, but I'm only playing for fun, not the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great name! I hope you like it. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just getting back into the groove after a wonderful week in Tennessee with family. Thanks for a fun post! I love a good sense of whimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Author Interview: D. Thomas Jerlo

  Please welcome to the Pen Dames blog author D. Thomas Jerlo, who also writes as Dawné Dominique ! We’re excited by this opportunity to ...